2002-12-24 - 11:35 p.m.
Because I've got nothing, I'll just copy Jim's entry.
I've been good. Or, at least, I haven't been that bad. Or, at least, I haven't been caught. Look, look, that is neither here nor there. The point is, I'm not completely undeserving of some loot this holiday season. So here are some things I want.
- I have this audition coming up in February that's pretty much the most important audition of my life (to date) so if you could make it so I do really, really well, and they fall all over themselves about me, that'd be cool.
- I could use a job. Nothing fancy. Just something where I can make my own hours, work from home, and have nebulous goals that nobody knows whether or not I've met. Oh, yeah, and direct deposit. That'd be cool.
- Can you give DreamGirl a call and tell her to get up off her Totino Pizza Roll(TM)-eating ass and make with the storming into my life already? Never mind. Just give me her phone number. I'll call her myself.
- I'm not exactly asking for Peace on Earth, cause I know that's a tall order, but could you please go give ol Dubya an extra big wedgie for me? And while you're there tell him to stop with the war-mongering, already.
- FuckFace should die of gonnorea(sp?) and rot in hell. (I'm not really that mean (honest). It's a quote from Ace Ventura.)
- The Godfather DVD Collection
- An Audi TT convertible (black).
- New knees
- A Red Rider Bee-Bee Gun.
Thanks Santa. You're the greatest.
P.S. I didn't leave you any cookies, but I did leave a bag of Cool Ranch Doritoes, and a six-pack of Labatts. You've got until midnight to claim them before I consume them myself. You've been warned.
Actually, no Doritoes and beer for me (well, no Doritoes) cause I've been talked into going for an hour-long bike ride tomorrow morning before all the festivities start. I need to hit the hay.
Hope everyone is warm, safe, happy, and with loved ones.